ABOUT ALLI OF LTL PHOTOGRAPHY
HI!! My name is Alli. I am a Christian wife & mother, passionate about good marriages & lasting friendships. I spend most days working in my PJ’s & admittedly have the thought at least once a week, “Did I brush my teeth yet…. today?”. I love documentaries, reading, art journaling, gardening, hiking, camping, exploring & happy hour with girlfriends. I’ve been a vegan now for 4 months & love a healthy lifestyle! I dream of one day living in a tiny, off grid home. My husband isn’t quite on board with that dream yet… I spend most every morning battling with myself to get out of bed & spend the first moments in my Bible, but I’m cursed with a WAY too comfortable pillow apparently… I’m terrified of scorpions & hate pain, but subject myself to an ongoing passion for ink almost every month. I am a storytelling wedding & lifestyle photographer based in the Phoenix, AZ area & am blessed to work at a business that allows me the chance to be my quirky self & build relationships that last. Some of my closest friends started out in front of my lens!
- story time every night with my 4 year old
- random date nights with my husband
- Stephen King novels
- Trader Joe’s Organic Vanilla Soy ice cream
When I grow up I want to…
- go on a wildlife photography adventure into Denali Park
- enjoy a garden that produces enough produce for a family of 3
- photograph someone famous
- photograph a sunset on a different continent
- spend a week on a house boat at Lake Powell
So that’s me in my little nutshell! Shall we chat about you now? Perhaps over coffee??
Lovely images by Andi Marie Photography